That Whole Rigamarole

Friday, May 09, 2003

Women's Magazines

I always read the magazine covers at the checkout counters. I'm struck by how every women's magazine always has more than one article about sex described on the cover. This time of year, there are lots of stories about how to feel confident in your swimsuit. My favorite has to be Glamour, because they have the three female leads from X2. Two of them are Halle Berry and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. I don't know the third one. The subhead for the article on these ladies says something like "Different Womanly Shapes, Same Great Body Confidence!" Okay. To put it bluntly, Halle and Rebecca are built like very nice brick shithouses. There can't be 20 women on the planet with hotter bods than those two, can there? (If you have a picture of one, e-mail it to me.) So just, you know, be confident in your body like they are, Glamour reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home