That Whole Rigamarole

Monday, June 23, 2003

What a Dick!

Many important bloggers have picked up on Dick Gephardt's idiotic comment about flouting the Supreme Court. As a one-time resident of the St. Louis area, I had a good opportunity to observe Gephardt, and I often declared to my dear wife that he couldn't possibly believe most of what came out of his mouth. This outburst tops anything he's said that I'm aware of. I mean, we expect Kucinich and Sharpton to come up with this kind of nonsense, but Gephardt should have more command of his mouth, even at a Jesse Jackson panderama.

I'm not encouraged that someone can graduate from Northwestern and be a Congressional leader for many years and still make public pronouncements that are this stupid. Or maybe I should be encouraged: I might be Speaker one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home